Menu

Youth Rowing Charity Event at ErgoFit - Looking for Snack Sponsors!

• 11 Jul 2023 12:39 PM
    Message # 13226447

Hi MSMA Members! ErgoFit (4304 Magazine) is hosting a charity event for New Orleans youth with Laureus Sport For Good on July 21st.

We are looking for businesses to sponsor snacks/drinks and items for their goodie bags (i.e. stickers etc.). There are two sessions with up to 36 kids in each (72 total). Would anyone be interested in donating some food or items? Donations are all tax deductible. 

We'd also love for you to share the event! I've included more info below, and I've attached a post that can be used on social media. Or feel free to reach out to me for more info Hannah@goergofit.com / 504-390-1360. 

Free Youth Indoor Rowing Event: "Sport For Good In Your Neighborhood"

• Who: Youth ages 13-18. No experience necessary!
    • What: Free Indoor Learn-to-Row event! During the event, youth will participate in three stations. (1) An indoor rowing station, where participants will learn how to row. (2) An ocean rowing station, where participants will play games and win prizes as they learn about ocean rowing and plastic pollution. (3) A science station where participants will do a science experiment and learn about staying hydrated in the summer heat. The event will also include snack vendors and goodie bags for all participants. There will also be information and resources available for youth who would like to pursue additional rowing opportunities (through ErgoFit and New Orleans Rowing Club). 
    • When: Friday, July 21st. 1 hour sessions (9:30am and 1pm sessions available)
    • Where: ErgoFit (4304 Magazine Street). ErgoFit is an indoor rowing gym. 
    • How to Register: https://www.eventbrite.com/cc/day-of-sport-in-your-neighborhood-2272519?utm-campaign=social&utm-content=creatorshare&utm-medium=discovery&utm-term=odclsxcollection&utm-source=cp&aff=escb
    • Questions? Email Hannah@goergofit.com or tiffany.aidoo@laureus.com

1 file
    Last modified: 11 Jul 2023 1:43 PM | ErgoFit